Roasted potatoes are a popular and delicious side dish that is loved by many. It’s easy to make and can be customized to suit different tastes. However, not all roasted potato recipes are created equal. In this article, we will share our favorite recipe for easy roasted potatoes that will impress your guests and leave them asking for more.
Easy Roasted Potatoes Recipe Ingredients:
To make Easy Roasted Potatoes Recipe, gather the following ingredients:
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsps french fry seasoning
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 2 tsps paprika
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 10 Gold potatoes
To make a delicious and easy roasted potatoes recipe! Follow these steps to create your own:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add in salt and potatoes. Cook for 7 minutes, then drain and run the potatoes under cold water.
- In a small bowl, combine dried rosemary, dry thyme, garlic powder, minced onion, French fry seasoning, paprika and red pepper flakes. Mix together until blended.
- Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and season with the mix you just made, remembering that the French fry seasoning contains a lot of salt – be mindful when adding.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with more olive oil. Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy your delicious minced onion roasted potatoes!
Why Our Easy Roasted Potatoes Recipe Stand Out:
Our easy roasted potato recipe stands out from others because of the perfect combination of crispy exterior and soft, fluffy interior. The secret is to use the right type of potatoes and to cut them into small, bite-sized pieces. This ensures that they cook evenly and become crispy on the outside, while remaining tender and fluffy on the inside.
Another important factor is the use of dried herbs. We recommend using rosemary or thyme, as they complement the flavor of potatoes perfectly. However, you can also experiment with other herbs and spices to create your own unique blend.
In addition, using high-quality olive oil is crucial for achieving the best results. It not only adds flavor but also helps the potatoes to crisp up in the oven.
Our easy roasted potato recipe is a crowd-pleaser and is sure to become a favorite at your dinner table. With just a few simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, you can make delicious and crispy roasted potatoes that will impress your guests.
So next time you are looking for a simple yet delicious side dish, give our easy roasted potatoes recipe a try. We guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
Find your next favorite dish recipe. Subscribe to My Youtube Channel!